Friday, August 12, 2011
Princess & the Frog at Stapleton
We decided to try Stapleton movie night and wrangled the Watson Family to join us. It sounded like a good idea but turned into a disaster of sorts. I got off work terribly late, so Scott decided to bike over with our girls, which meant that Eric & Audrey had to pick up the fried chicken, which was supposed to be our task. Then the movie (let me remind you was Princess & the Frog, aka the average interested audience age was maybe 4) didn't start until after 8:30!! That is already past both of our girls bed time. I know they were waiting for it to be dark, but seriously? I swear all the parents were chanting "start the movie" under there breath. Madelyn of course couldn't sit still and wasn't interested in the movie what so ever. She was completely delirious from exhaustion by the time it ended. Annabelle, on the other hand, had a fabulous time. She was delirious as well, just the silly kind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment